A Better LTL Freight Trucking Experience
LTL Freight Trucking
What is LTL Freight Shipping?
Less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipping is commonly used by businesses when they want to transport small freight or cargo that does not use an entire trailer.
It’s still freight shipping, but instead of paying for an entire trailer truck’s worth, a customer can pay for a portion of a trailer that their freight cargo occupies.
Other shippers then pay for other portions of the truck while their freight fills up the unused space.
If your freight weighs somewhere between 150 to 10,000 pounds, you should consider using LTL freight shipping to reduce your shipping cost.
Less Than Truckload (LTL) Freight Shipping
Willy’s Trucking Service is breaking the misconception that LTL Freight Trucking is “just a commodity”.
We deliver better support, more transportation options, competitive rates, and more daily overnight shipments than any other player in the marketplace.
We back-up this diversity of solutions with our dedicated support team that will get to know your business and becomes a true partner in the success of your logistics.
You’ll love having a Freight expert in your corner, and you’ll also enjoy the cost savings that come with it!
Dedicated Support Staff
Every Willy’s Trucking Service customer gets access to dedicated operations and account management team members.
Together, we serve as your advocates and ensure that you’re moving freight in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
We learn about your business and its complex needs and offer consultative solutions.
Additionally, our team of freight experts always strive to be proactive instead of reactive when it comes to any potential issues or stumbling blocks with your LTL Freight Trucking.
We’re easy to get ahold of and are just a quick phone call or email away from making your shipping world a whole lot easier!
Get Free LTL Freight Trucking Rates & Quotes
Willy’s Trucking Service has been connecting with businesses to provide the best LTL Freight Trucking services in Alberta.
Specifically LTL in Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Peace River, and many other cities.
We also server Northern British Columbia with their LTL freight trucking.
We provide you a better discount on rates when you open an account.
You will get the best freight support team, and state-of-the-art technology for communication and tracking.
We really deliver one of the best services in the market and we ask you to put that to the test.
If you want an LTL Freight trucking experience like no other, then get your free shipping quote here.
What are the Benefits of LTL Freight Shipping?
- NMinimize costs : When booking an LTL shipment, you only pay for the part of the trailer your freight is occupying. The other unused spaces are then paid by other shippers and they fill their own portions of the trailer.
- NTracking Systems: LTL freight shipping companies often have amazing tracking capabilities. They also have good truck routes that allow your freight to arrive on time. These companies use PRO numbers, shipment reference numbers, PO numbers, pick up date range, and other metrics to ensure your freight arrives safely on time.
- NIncreased security: Since your freight is together with other cargo from different sources, LTL freight shipping companies packaged your freight on pallets. This is done before your freight is loaded onto a truck. The security of a well-packaged pallet is better than shipments who only have smaller handling units.
Factors That Determine LTL Freight Trucking Rates?
Several factors affect how shipping rates are determined for LTL freight trucking. Pricing is regulated by the National Motor Freight Traffic Association, a non-profit organization made up of the biggest inter-province motor carriers in the country. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- NLocation: The further your shipment location is, the higher the price it will cost.
- NFreight Dimensions: Your shipment’s dimensions and weight determines your freight density, which directly impacts the shipping rate of your freight. If you are having trouble calculating your freight’s dimensions, then we recommend checking out our density calculator.
- NShipping Mode: An example of this is that customers can get their LTL shipment expedited by additional fees on top of their quote.
- NFreight Type: Freight that requires special means of handling (perishables, hazardous, or fragile items) will likely lead to higher costs.
If you are interested in LTL Freight Trucking, then Let Willy’s Trucking Service Help You!
Experience great pricing and amazing service from Willy’s LTL freight shipping team.
Shipments And Counting
Why choose Willy’s Trucking Service?
Deep Freight Discounts
Access incredible savings from Willy’s Trucking Service. We are a qualified, vetted freight carrier that will get your freight delivered safely, on-time, and for a great price.
From getting a freight quote to booking, tracking and the bill auditing process. We take the headache out of your logistics and make these challenging processes as efficient and easy as possible.
Service First Approach
Our Operations have been molded to be proactive, rather than reactive. We strive to provide a quality freight experience for our customers.
We are so confident in our service we cover all claims up to $5,000. We take the stress our of shipping your freight and make sure the leg work get’s done.
See how much time and money you'll save by having
our experts help manage your freight.
Suite #303, 12232 – 156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1E6
Contact Us About Your
Have A Question About Your Freight Shipment?
Let Us Know.